Monday, October 26, 2009

Figuring Out Girl Stuff

Emily and I went shopping yesterday to get her Halloween costume accessories and me nursing accessories. My how life changes. I was fortunate to do this during Jack's nap and the "me" time was just what I needed to get the job done. When we got home, Jack started going through my bags. One had underwear and a nursing bra in it. I pulled out the underwear to cut the tags off and he pointed to the bag and said "There a boob in there." We haven't quite figured out how to handle the private parts conversation and it gets brought up all the time. He's already figured out that Mommy and Daddy are different and here lately he's fascinated with putting his hands down my shirt. I can't wait to see that fascination grow (note the sarcasm) when little brother comes home and he watches me feed him. He'll say "Sissy have boob." and at the grocery with Alesia he yelled "Sesia's boob!" One day when she was folding her daughter's underwear he said "That a boob?" Now I have no idea where he picked up this term, but it confirms my suspicion that boys are obsessed with them from the beginning and it never ends.

No comments: