Elizabeth Lemons turned 2 on Monday and Jack, Mom and I went to her party to celebrate on Sunday. I know I've blogged about Elizabeth before. I grew up and graduated with both of her parents, so several of my hometown friends were there with their kids as well. Here are Jack, Elizabeth and Paul Tusa.
It was a barnyard party complete with a couple of rabbits and a rooster. The rabbits were a huge hit with Jack. Mom and I looked up one time he had one of them upside down. Unfortunately, I did not have the camera on me at the time and chose saving the rabbit over going and getting it. Jack would pick them up, pet them for a minute then throw them down and say "There!". I promise no rabbits were hurt during this process. He also liked the rooster, but it was in a crate, so he would just walk over, bend down and take a look. The one time Patrick pulled it out of the crate to show Jack, Jack of course, wouldn't go anywhere near it.
Here's the little cowboy, who actually went to my granddaddy's farm today and informed me that he "no like Scout", who is the horse. Go figure.
Jack and Paul were big buddies. Paul's mom, Subo and I figured out that they would probably get into a lot of trouble if they were together too much. Subo and I were pretty much inseperable in high school and college. We even had the same major and tried to have the same schedule every semester.
It was a great time with great friends and once again, we've all agreed to do it more often. I really hope that happens!
2 comments:
Jack with the bunny - so sweet! He's totally loving on them! And I like him as a farmer, too.
It looks like y'all had so much fun! I am so sad we had to miss it. I love the ones of Jack and Paul as farmers
Post a Comment